We are men and women of faith gathered from diverse backgrounds seeking an expression of the church that is fully sacramental-liturgical, evangelical, and charismatic; a church that is submitted to the authority of Scripture, as interpreted by the continuing witness of the ancient church, and governed by consensus. Our worship is Biblical, liturgical and Spirit-filled, ancient and contemporary, holy and joyful. We are committed to advancing God's Kingdom by proclaiming the Gospel to the least, the lost, and the lonely.*
- That the Holy Scriptures are the final authority on all matters of faith, doctrine, and practice. Where Scripture does not speak clearly, we defer to apostolic tradition.
- That the historic creeds of the undivided Church provide a clear and indisputable summary of the Christian faith.
- That we are saved by grace, through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- That the sacraments of the Church impart the grace of God.
- That the Holy Spirit is at work today through spiritual gifts and signs through the Church.
*St. Michael's is a member of the Charismatic Episcopal Church.